Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Other Uses for...Baby Bowls

If you have a toddler/infant like I do then you probably have some baby bowls laying around. I have the Gerber Graduates Bowls with lids. They come in festive colors and the lid is great when you need to take your baby's food on the go, or store it in the fridge. However practical these bowls are, Ddid you ever think your child's mini baby bowls could be used for anything other than baby food? Well, I have and I have found another use for them...

SALSA BOWLS!
Gerber Baby Bowl with Salsa for chips.
Yes, salsa bowls. They are the perfect size, come in multiple colors which is great for a party. They are more affordable than a normal salsa bowl and once again, they have the lids so you can take them to work for lunch or you can store in the fridge for later use.
What other uses can you think of for these versatile bowls? Are there other baby products you use other than intended? Let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment