Friday, January 27, 2012

Did I Say That?

Since becoming a Dad it has hit me that there are things I have said and some quite recently (yesterday) that I would never have imagined I would ever say in my life. I thought it might be fun to start compiling a running list of these wonderful, amusing, and at times; very strange things I have said.
So, here they are.

  1. Its a Girl!
  2. Hey sweet little girl, Daddy loves you.
  3. Its a Boy!
  4. Hey there Son, Daddy loves you.
  5. Get that out of your nose
  6. Keep your hand out of the toilet
  7. Honey, there is a rubber duckie in the toilet
  8. She farted on my finger
  9. Did you just lick the bottom of my slippers?
  10. We do not lick the bottom of shoes.
  11. She just licked my face.
  12. Do not lick the top of my shoes. (licking has been the new thing)
  13. There is poop up her/his back.
  14. He did what? Peed in his own face??
  15. I did clean under his sack.
  16. She just puked all over me.
  17. Night night, sleep tight sweetie.
  18. It is 3AM, it is not playtime.
  19. We make our own Baby Food.
  20. Look how cute this dress is.
  21. Good job honey, that is a good booger.

Feel free to comment below with your own did I just say that and I will add them to a user submitted under this list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment